[3830] FlQP KC4HW SO MobileMixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 6 15:27:29 EDT 2007

                    Florida QSO Party

Call: KC4HW
Operator(s): KC4HW
Station: KC4HW

Class: SO MobileMixed LP
QTH:

--------------------
Total:  223     16  CW Mults = 107  Ph Mults = 12  Total Score = 24,053

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

ok this is my unofficial score.  I was surprised to do so well.  Just used an
old 97 Ford Crn Vic with 280,000 miles, IC706MKII, Screwdriver, microKeyer
interface and a HP laptop.  Unfortunately, I did not get the rig control
working until after the contest (with W4TV's help--Thanks!)  No coffee on the
radio this week so everything worked pretty good.

I had a real good time, thanks to everyone for slowing down for me, maybe next
year I will get a little better.  Was better this year, but still have a long
ways to go..

Shameless Plub:  Look for the Alabama QSO Party on Jun 2nd.

73

Jim/KC4HW
Single Op no driver!!!