[3830] ARI ZC4LI SO CW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 7 09:05:34 EDT 2007

                    ARI International DX Contest

Call: ZC4LI
Operator(s): STEVE
Station: ZC4LI

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: ESBA CYPRUS

  160:   017    0       0      014
   80:   170    0       0      053
   40:   334    0       0      075
   20:   577    0       0      102
   15:   223    0       0      065
   10:   001    0       0      001
------------------------------------
Total:  1322    0       0      310  Total Score = 1,653,850

SO1R

Antennas:-  C/craft A3S @ 50ft  Titanex 160HD
Amp:-       Acom 1000
Rig:-       Ic 756

Thanks to the organisers and to everyone for the Q's.
Condx were quite good here, but Q's were down on last
year with the poor 10/15m condx.
Best hour was 83.

Gripes:- {I always have some !!}

Guys who wanted a Q but then proceeded to tell me that
they were ''not in the contest'' so wouldn't/couldn't
give me a number. I logged all of these as 0.
Please guys if you are reading this just send 001 or any
number you please - BUT SEND A NUMBER !!!!!!!

Also, if you feel that you must send my call just send it
ONCE and not three or more times.

Apart from that all in all a good contest.

73  and hope to cu in the Volta.    Steve.