[3830] NewEngQP W0BH Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 7 12:47:31 EDT 2007

                    New England QSO Party

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KS

   80:
   40:      8        3
   20:     37      134
   15:      1        0
   10:
------------------------
Total:     46      137  Mults = 57  Total Score = 13,053

Worked the NEQP, 7QP, and INQP at the same time so there was always action from
somewhere here in Kansas.  Most of my contacts in the NEQP were on Saturday
because I attended Hesston College commencement on Sunday morning and the
storms that caused so much trouble in Greensburg and other places moved 70 or
so miles east and trained over my QTH on Sunday afternoon. Luckily they didn't
drop tornadoes, but they certainly dropped rain and QRN. Had to shut down and
disconnect antennas four times.  Still managed to work 183x57 compared to
186x57 last year.

Enjoyed the event. Thanks to all who participated and special thanks to the
NEQP organizers.

73, Bob, w0bh