[3830] NewEngQP W1END Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed May 9 05:55:26 EDT 2007

                    New England QSO Party

Call: W1END
Operator(s): W1END
Station: W1END

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ROC NH
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:      0       0
   40:     32       0
   20:     53       0
   15:      0       0
   10:      0       0
------------------------
Total:     85       0  Mults = 36  Total Score = 6,120

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Murphy visited me at the start of the party and still is residing in my
computer.  After about an hour of trying to kick him out I decided to log
manually.  Didn't feel like writing so I set up an Excel spread sheet for a log
book.  It worked pretty fair; even has the feature of guessing an entry if it
was made before.  A good dupe check except it isn't band dependent.  Things
worked great in the 7QP and INQP then I took an hour off to get ready for the
NE QP.  That's when Murphy moved in.

Did not hear many NE mobiles.  It seems to work that way every year.  Managed
to run about half of my 80+ QSOs on both 40 and 80M and S&Pd the other half.
Conditions seemed a little off.  Heard KN4Y calling in the MARAC gig on 10M but
no one else when I checked.  Should have called him as I saw he listed no 10M
QSOs in his 3830 report.

All in all it was a good time even with the adversity.  Thanks to all.

Eldon - W1END  -  YCCC/30