[3830] NCCC Sprint VA7ST LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu May 10 23:11:26 EDT 2007

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - May 11

Call: VA7ST
Operator(s): VA7ST
Station: VA7ST

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: BC

   40:  21     13
   20:   9      8
-------------------
Total:  30     21  Total Score = 630

NS LADDER 1.15 - VA7ST
160M:
80M:
40M:
 1  AR   2  CO   3  GA   4  IL   5  IN   6  KY   7  MS   8  MT   9  NV   10  NY

 11  TN   12  TX   13  WI
20M:
 1  FL   2  GA   3  IN   4  KS   5  MO   6  MS   7  TN   8  TX
160M  QSOS =   0 in    0 minutes
 80M  QSOS =   0 in    0 minutes
 40M  QSOS =  21 in   20 minutes
 20M  QSOS =   9 in  8 minutes
TOTAL QSOS  =  30 in  28 minutes
Total MULTS  =  21.
                           *** FINAL SCORE =  630 Points ***

Nothing heard below 40M. Still sun on the hills here at 0300Z, so I suspect
that's all there'll be for 80M and 160M for the remainder of NS.

Half-square aimed SE on 40M played rather well -- fellas out east and midwest
seemed to hear me, though CA is a bit deep in the pattern's waist so missed
that easy mult (should have switched to the other half-square to work further
south). Have another aimed NE-SW for EU but haven't yet given it a workout.
Looking forward to Volta RTTY for that.

20M was not too hot, though better than I recall from previous weeks.

After work tonight, I rigged a new 80M vertical wire and 160M Inverted-L (65'
vert with 65' sloping horizontal) but no chance to test it. Score could have
used a few on 80 at least. Hit 30 Qs but could get no further.