[3830] Volta RTTY OL6X(OK1DIG) SOSB/80 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 14 18:05:41 EDT 2007

                    Volta RTTY DX Contest

Call: OL6X
Operator(s): OK1DIG
Station: OK1DIG

Class: SOSB/80 HP
QTH: Horka

   80:  212  1696    47
-------------------------
Total:  212  1696    47  Total Score = 16,898,944

My first entry into the VOLTA RTTY DX contest. The 20m antenna system is still
under repair after the crash so took part on 80m alternatively. The DX opening
was short due to the season but it was nice to be called by ZM2A (108 points
QSO!) and to experience a small run to NA with surprisingly strong signals. Low
activity from Russia because of the parallel CQ-M test. Just checked the contest
sponsors web-page and learned to my surprise that my claimed result is 6
megapoints over the alltime 80m record - really didn't expect this. Thanks to
all for calling and making this possible.

RIG : IC756PROIII + PA,
TX ants: delta loop and inv V
RX ant: 4sq K9AY

73! Daniel OL6X / OK1DIG