[3830] WPX CW AB7E SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 28 01:31:21 EDT 2007

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: AB7E
Operator(s): AB7E
Station: AB7E

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Arizona

Club: Central Arizona DX Association

Comments:

Great conditions on 20m Sunday, but low power and only wire antennas still made
it tough getting heard through the QRM.  I'm always impressed by all the fine
ops out there who are able to stay focused in these long contests better than I
am, though, and I'm sure my scores would be better if I had some of their
talent.

I spent 30 hours in this contest and didn't really notice any nasty behavior
compared to some of the winter DX contests.  Maybe people just had fun in this
one.

73,
Dave  AB7E