[3830] WPX CW WR0A(W0MU) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 28 11:50:27 EDT 2007

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: WR0A
Operator(s): W0MU
Station: W0MU

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: CO

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Poor conditions overall.  No EU on 40.  One decent opening over the pole on Sat
night (Sunday AM GMT).  Someday I will manage to stay up for the JA run on 40.

Lost power 45 minutes prior to the start.  The power came on just after the
start.  Managed to get the computer going at 0015.  Power went off 2 more times
over the next couple of hours.

10 and 15 were open but not much activity.

Trying to get ready for the summer trek to Montana.  Had some other things that
had to get done.  It was great cw practice.  I felt almost competent at times.
Had a 100 hour and a number of runs close to 100 an hour.  Lots of slow times
too.