[3830] WPX CW S57S SOSB10 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 28 15:47:57 EDT 2007

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: S57S
Operator(s): S57S
Station: S57S

Class: SOSB10 HP
QTH: Golisce
Operating Time (hrs):

Club: Slovenia Contest Club

Comments:

Great E-sporadic to Russia & Ukraine + UA9 first day. Just short openings
to G's and almost no DL which I call the EU treasure of Prefixes. Sunday
evening I finnaly get some nice, about two hours E-s to that treasure. DX is!
Well, are we talking about DX on 10? Not for this part of EU, that's for sure.
Just 3 JA, one YB, one VU and big surprise, B7P from no-where. I was
jump off the chair when has been called by P40L and WP3C. WP3C has been heard
untill 21:30 UTC Sunday evening. The only USA station in my 10m log this CW WPX
is W3RJ. I still don't know how we made it because he was not 599 we exchaged
but better said 119 or 0,5_0,5_9. Thanks W3RJ!
South America was there, but only few know CW or what? LW9DA was LOUD. So loud
that is MUST for him to give us some information about his secret. TA2ZAF has
been heard 80% of time. I think he's the winner this year, or he will make
second after LW9DA. A lot of QRN and stormy weather forced us to ask for
replays, usually when numbers are giving out. But great fun on 10 meters again.
I was often listen to T97M for his pile-ups from West Europe first day without
any signal of those PA's ON's over here.

Well all in all, great fun and another day (two days) in paradise!

73 to all, Aleksander, S57S