[3830] CQWW SSB LR2F M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Nov 1 12:12:50 EST 2007

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: LR2F
Operator(s): LU2FA, LU4FPZ, LU5DX
Station: LR2F

Class: M/S HP
QTH: LR2F

   80:   27    23       16
   40:  274    45       23
   20:  517    89       27
   15: 1571   107       31
   10:  958    62       18

Great to have the chance to operate from LR2F. Beautiful place. The shack is
located in one of the corners of a 3800 acres farm.

We were visited by Murphy quiet a lot this weekend!
First of all, lost the whole first night due to a strong winds storm, then
lightnings strikes were all over the place till 05 UTC. Finally started the
contest at 8 utc, but with the idea to enter SOSB 15, as the first night was
complete lost to work the low bands.
Operated 15 mts till 17 utc on Sat when LU4FPZ showed up, and then we decided
to have a little mor fun doing MS.
The mult station was only able to work for a few hours, as LU4FPZ visited us
part time.
It was fun dough.
Tnx everybody for the Qs, and tnx LU2FA for his kind hospitality and support.

73

the crew @ LR2F - 2006 CQ WW DX SSB Contest