[3830] CQWW SSB SN3R(SP6HEQ) SOSB/160 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Nov 1 14:11:15 EST 2007

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: SN3R
Operator(s): SP6HEQ
Station: SP3KEY

Class: SOSB/160 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160: 1416    17       84
Total: 1416    17       84  Total Score = 160,994

This year, before contest everything was against, so this operation could not
have been possible without the help of friends from SP3KEY & SP3PJY clubs.
Farmer finished his agricultural work in thursday - one day before event.
Result his job: one pole supporting 4 SQ K9AY was broken, lot of radials broken
and of course no beverages. Wieslaw, SQ3BME help me to rebuild 4 SQ K9AY. Thank
you very much! Thanks Bogdan SP3RBR and Slawek SP3WVC I recover one beverage
(US) in saturday evening. Great thanks to all!
During contest everything goes perfect. Aurora "touch" my location (200 km SW
from Kaz SP2FAX) only from time to time. 450 QSO first night incl. 7 US, 1 VE
and few Central America mults - more whenever before. All overseas signals
weak, excepting VY2ZM, W3LPL and K3BU who was 57 one hour after my SR!  Second
night was also good, but after midnight rate go down to around 20/hour and
comming up after 2 hours. Few rare mults came i.e. Brasill. Up to my sun rise
around 20 US & few Canadian called me. Mostly of them was weak, but workable!
Last evening bring unexpected 300 QSO including NA stations and rare mult -
China.
Finally amazing 350 German stations in the log, and 48 US! Up to today I can`t
belive it! It is more then for example PA (42) stations!
Thanks to all who called me and CU in CQWW CW.

Wieslaw, SP6HEQ