[3830] CQWW SSB AI6V M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Nov 2 10:28:17 EST 2007

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: AI6V
Operator(s): K6RC KF6T AH8I K6GV
Station: AI6V

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Nevada City CA

  160:   18     7        6
   80:   60    15       24
   40:  310    27       56
   20:  453    34      104
   15:  312    28       79
   10:   33     8       12

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Not the greatest conditions but our JA runs on 40 and 20 helped a lot. We had
planned to be Multi Two but Carl's beloved Alpha 77 sputtered and died 10
minutes before the start. Working mults barefoot thereafter was really a
challenge!

Carl, by the way, was one of the OPs at the Vatican as HV50VR. He worked over
3k stations during the daylight hours.  He said he has never heard pileups like
that before!

Jack, KF6T

Auburn