[3830] CQWW SSB 8P5A(W2SC) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 4 14:52:27 EST 2007

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: 8P5A
Operator(s): W2SC
Station: 8P5A

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Barbados

  160:  265    14       38
   80:  785    21       82
   40: 1167    29      104
   20: 2127    30      124
   15: 2533    27      102
   10:  935    22       71

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Last operation from my cottage in Barbados.  I will be able to continue in a
compromise fashion and time will tell how well it will work.

Except for Sunday morning, the contest went well.

Low band QRN was very bad but the 10 meter opening to EU was a pleasant
surprise.

Besides an intermittent display on a TS-850, the station performed flawlessly.

Very long story at http://tgeorgens.home.mindspring.com

Thanks to all the stations who called in.

Thanks to my wife Kathleen who makes this all possible

QSL via NN1N (thanks to Dave also)

73, Tom W2SC