[3830] CQWW SSB ZP0R(ZP5AZL) SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 4 15:58:21 EST 2007

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: ZP0R
Operator(s): ZP5AZL
Station: ZP5AZL

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Paraguay

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   10     5        6
   40:  450    24       64
   20:  881    32       96
   15: 1590    26       99
   10:  218    12       18

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Another great Contest

Completing my low power plan of the year..station work flawesly..propagation
was better than expected and very low noise on 40 this year, again 15 meters
with my antennas in stack 5/5/5 was the money band all of that me improve the
score from last year..and set a new record in my country..was nice to be called
for lot of dxpeditions instead i was the only signal in contest from my
country..:-) 3 hours of cuted power take me of the contest and the first place
:-(..

Saturday afternoon a litle opening on 10, but never a opening to EU this
time..instead the LU´s station have a reall good opening on 10 in both ways.

Thanks to all that come to my cq contest call..hope to cu you everybody again
in the CW portion that will be operated by my guest IK1PMR.

73 de TOM
ZP0R

Radios: Icom 765 and Icom 756

Antennas:
80 meter Inverted V
40 meter 2 el monoband cuschcraft 25 meter hight
20 meter 4 el monoband 22 meter high
15 meter 5/5/5 32 meter high top
10 meter  two stacked TH6DX