[3830] SS CW W6MVW Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 4 20:52:04 EST 2007

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W6MVW
Operator(s): W6MVW
Station: W6MVW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: San Diego, CA
Operating Time (hrs): ~15

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

I never heard KY at all.  VO1HE was very weak and slipped away.  VE4YU worked a
few stations while I listened but just couldn't heard him at all.  WTX & Jay,
VY1JA came late on 20M with no callers but me.  I was grateful!

Mostly S&P.  Getting too old (CK 51) and slow to run 'em even if I had decent
antennas.  An old R5 on roof for 20M and a 135' long CF Zepp 20' high in center
as an inverted V that bends all over the lot for 40M & 80M.

If I didn't have fun I wouldn't put the the thing up.  I just enjoy chasing
Multipliers and giving the real guys a contact.  Thanks for the Q's &
multipliers.

Dick - W6MVW