[3830] SS CW N4OGW Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 4 23:17:20 EST 2007

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N4OGW
Operator(s): N4OGW
Station: N4OGW

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: MS

First try doing SS QRP...hard work! Just as one gets a clear freq and a run
going you get squashed and have to find another hole. I usually ended up just
above the band edge or nearly in digital-land.

The sweep seemed easy this year (didn't get one last year operating low
power).
J called me on 20m quite early on Saturday. Last two sections were VE4 and AK.
Finally got through to AK for the sweep on Sunday.

thanks for q's!
Tor