[3830] SS CW AD5VJ Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 4 23:55:35 EST 2007

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: AD5VJ
Operator(s): AD5VJ
Station: AD5VJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Weatherford, TX

Club: North Texas Contest Club

Comments:

First time in this one.

Mostly S&P during the entire contest. My plan was to make up rate the last
night on 40 and get as man mults as possible in the beginning. The plan would
have worked to except I totally froze when I started my run on Sunday night.

The first few contacts were ok, but then I was spotted and man I havent heard
that many calling me since I lived on Johston Atoll as WY5L/KH3.

Anyway I froze and couldnt hardly copy my own name. Shows where I need
improvement. So back we go to the Morse Runner Trainer for some more activity
training. :)

Interesting contest, longest exchange I have ever had to deal with but sure
points out where you need improvement in your copy.

Only worked 12.5 hours due to family obligations.

Thanks to everyone for all the Q's and especially to VE2CWT who hung in there
with me to overcome the QSB on our contact. He was a champion.

Thanks to N1MM LOGGER and those who support it. It sure makes things a heck of
alot easier.

  73 fer nw es gud DX,
QSL VIA: LotW, BUR, e-QSL
Bob AD5VJ