[3830] SS CW N1SZ Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 5 06:34:56 EST 2007

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N1SZ
Operator(s): N1SZ
Station: N1SZ

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs):

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Not a big effort this weekend, lots going on and I lost the last few hours of
the contest to a prior dinner obligation. This was my first SS running QRP and
I found it quite enjoyable.  I ran QRP to a 150' long wire at 25'. It isn't the
best antenna I've ever had, but it still did pretty well.  Thanks to all of the
stations that took time to listen for the weak ones, and didn't give up on
trying to work me.