[3830] SS CW N4GG SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 5 07:47:02 EST 2007

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N4GG
Operator(s): N4GG
Station: N4GG

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: GA

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

This was to have been an all-out effort - but plans came undone a week prior and
radio time became restricted.  I put in about 4 hours in 10 minute increments
through Saturday and Sunday afternoon and completed an 80 X 80.  I got the itch
for some rate at the end, so I ran around 100/hr for the last two hours.  Its
fun being new on the band.  Activity seemed a little thinner than last year,
maybe its because 20 closed so much earlier or my operating style was so out of
the norm....