[3830] SS CW K9GY Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 5 11:02:14 EST 2007

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K9GY
Operator(s): K9GY
Station: K9GY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL (EN61fn)

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

a) Missed WY, ND, LAX, SF, PAC, NL, NT
b) How in the world did I miss LAX? Duh!
c) Heard VY1JA on 15m @ 22z Sunday but unable to get his attention.
d) CQing is only fun when people answer your CQ's
e) Good to test out equip before WW CW trip to YS
f) Too many non-ham things intruding on any attempt at a full time effort
g) At one point I said to the XYL "I'm working a contest" and her reply was
"I'm working the house"...oh boy...not enough points in the family bank for
this contest I guess, hah!

FT-990
80m dipole at 25-30 feet
Cushcraft R8