[3830] SS CW K6TA(N6BV) SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 5 12:44:54 EST 2007

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K6TA
Operator(s): N6BV
Station: K6TA

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: SV

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to Ken (K6TA) and Kay (K6KO) Anderson for their outstanding hospitality
hosting me again for SS CW. Conditions were very low, since this is the bottom
of the solar cycle. But 40 meters really played well, even if 15 meters was the
pits...

When I took my sleep break I was cautious going out to the apartment behind the
garage. There were reports of a hungry mountain lion in the vicinity -- it has
attacked and eaten several pets in the area. I certainly didn't want a report
of an SS op chewed up by anything other than QRM during the contest!

73, Dean, N6BV