[3830] SS CW N6IJ(K9YC) SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 5 13:42:42 EST 2007

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N6IJ
Operator(s): K9YC
Station: N6IJ

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: N6IJ

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

A real contrast from my home station. This sadly neglected club station has a
Pro67, a low inverted vee for 40, and a low horizontal loop for 80/160. The
beam gave me a couple of good hours at the start on 20M Sunday morning, but
what a disappointment on 40 and 80!  Power was my Herc II at 500 watts.

Was it just me, or did activity collapse between 2200 and 0200 Sunday
afternoon?

73,
Jim K9YC