[3830] SS CW NA4BW(@K4SSU) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 5 13:54:37 EST 2007

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: NA4BW
Operator(s): NA4BW
Station: K4SSU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks again to Dave and Gail for putting up with me this weekend!

Missed NL and thought I would also miss NT, but was rewarded by relooking 20m
very late in the contest and found VY1EI calling CQ there with NO takers.

Someone else mentioned similar calls coming at them at the same time - I had 2
such situations with K7GT and K6GT as well as K9CJ and K9KJ and of course- they
were almost equal in signal strength!!

Other than the typical Sunday afternoon B.I.C. challenge, this was a grand
time.

73's Brian NA4BW