[3830] CQWW SSB N7BV M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Nov 15 21:31:57 EST 2007

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N7BV
Operator(s): N7BV N7ZG N0AX WA0RJY KE7LKA K6MBY KQ7W
Station: N7BV

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Port Angeles, WA

  160:    7     5        4
   80:   74    13       22
   40:  107    22       37
   20:  484    31       90
   15:  175    23       60
   10:    7     3        4

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

We entered the Multi-2 class for the maximum enjoyment for everyone involved,
not becase we thought we would be competitive against the Big Gunsâ„¢.  Being
able to run on both stations had a certain ring to it, as opposed to S&P'ing on
one with the poor propagation.

We did have a great time and some showed-off their culinary skills. Can not
remember eating so well during a contest!

73, Chuck