[3830] Can't find a post/summary on the 3830 archives?

Michael Dinkelman mwdink at eskimo.com
Fri Nov 16 10:07:57 EST 2007

Hello All

I'm receiving this question more often so I
am sending out a general notice about the 3830
archives. There are actually TWO archives. :>)

Many of you are looking on :
http://lists.contesting.com/pipermail/3830/
and I prefer this one too. Unfortunately, not all the
posts arrive there. In particular the non-USA summary
posts seem to disappear from here though I've had
questions about some individual posts as well.

The other archive is at:
http://lists.contesting.com/archives//html/3830/
I've not failed to find a desired posting on this
one yet.

So, if you think a posting or summary should be available
on the 3830 archives, please check both archives. Sorry for the
confusion.

73
mike, n7wa