[3830] CQWW SSB OE4A(OE8SKQ) SOSB/80 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Nov 17 05:58:34 EST 2007

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: OE4A
Operator(s): OE8SKQ
Station: OE4A

Class: SOSB/80 HP
QTH: JN87BH

   80: 2315    30      114
Total: 2315    30      114  Total Score = 455,312

Club: Austrian Contest Club (ACC)

Comments:

Just few days before contest we put up new antenna for 80m @ OE4A, 2 el yagi
from Optibeam.
http://www.emssolutions.at/cpg149/thumbnails.php?album=30
Before Contest we didn´t have oportunity to test it, i left for contest to
Bosnia and Stefan OE8SKQ made first QSO´s just before contest start!
Target was to set new OE rekord, but Stefan OE8SKQ did great job claiming new
EU rekord. Unfortunatly same was done by F6CTT who have more as 500 k points
and our congratulations for excellent result.
Setup was very simple FT-1000MP Mark V + amp + 2 el yagi @ 25m.
No RX or no other TX antena was installed.
I will be again in Bosnia and i hope Stefan will operate also in CW Part!

73 es best dx
de OE1EMS/T93J
Braco