[3830] SS SSB VE3XD Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 18 20:21:44 EST 2007

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: VE3XD
Operator(s): VE3XD
Station: VE3XD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ON

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

By Saturday night I had only 80 Qs in the log due to very high noise levels on
40/80/160. It just wasn't worth the effort so I quit early. But Sunday morning
most of the noise was gone and conditions were considerably better. Still only
an average performance for me in this one also limited by the 12 hours total
time.

Missed WV, ND and NT. Heard VY1JA on 20 many times but was never able to break
the pileup. Didn't even hear the other two sections.