[3830] SS SSB K0TG Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 18 22:43:22 EST 2007

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K0TG
Operator(s): K0TG
Station: K0TG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MN

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

I thought the I possibly had a sweep in the bag once I worked VJ1JA Sunday
afternoon.  I did not get started in the contest until Sunday AM so late to the
party already.  Well a sweep was not to happen.  I was counting on 40 in the
afternoon for working some of the closer states I was still missing and for
some of the others as well.  40 was long and 80 seemed strange, so that plan
did not work out.  Oh well.  A guy can hope.

Missed WNY, UT, IA, ND, NL, MB, AK.

It was an all VOX operation for me as my foot switch died.  At least there was
an alternative!  Not my normal mode of operation for SSB.

73, John  K0TG