[3830] SS SSB K5QQ Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 18 22:46:51 EST 2007

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K5QQ
Operator(s): K5QQ
Station: K5QQ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Springfield MO

Wire Dipole @ 35ft for 80 and 40 and Mobile Whip dipole on 20 @ 35 ft.
80 Dipole was new for the CW two wks ago and was a life saver for this event!!
Great time and was able to run a freq for the first time in years!!

I was not able to do the whole contest as my wife, call B0SS ( B Zero SS) had
some other plans this AM!!

C U all later

Jim

PS  We need some way to submit a vote for the 5 most over driven amplifier
during a contest and if someone 'wins' that award, they get 25% taken off their
scores.   Signals have improved every year for years but there are a few
notorious guys who, I believe, purposely overdrive their amps in order to help
keep their freq clean.  A listener's vote might go a long way to cleaning up
the last of these ding dong lids..