[3830] SS SSB W6CQP(K6CSL) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 18 23:06:55 EST 2007

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: W6CQP
Operator(s): K6CSL
Station: K6CSL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SJV

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

A really difficult contest with only 100 watts and my "invisible" antennas! I
hope conditions improve by this time next year. I never even heard several of
the Canadian provinces or the Maritimes. 80 seemed to be especially difficult.
I heard SF once, but could't work it. Same with SB. I was surprized I found RI
and DE. The elusive RI completed my WAS from this mobile home QTH.