[3830] SS SSB K1PY(@W2TZ) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Nov 24 15:28:42 EST 2007

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K1PY
Operator(s): K1PY
Station: W2TZ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WNY

Club: Other (specify when prompted)

Comments:

Wow! I was in WNY, and Northeast was blanked out! Didn't have first 1 in log
until past midnight local. Never in my life, and likely never again, will I
hear so many "Thanks for WNY, a new one!"  At least a full third of my contacts
mentioned it. Fact is, I never got WNY myself! Whew. This was a true test of
staying in the chair, but boy, it was a trial. We need those sunspots! Maybe
next year.