[3830] CQWW CW YU7BH SOSB(A)/40 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 25 19:29:06 EST 2007

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: YU7BH
Operator(s): YU7BH
Station: YU7BH

Class: SOSB(A)/40 HP
QTH: Kikinda

   40: 1330    36      142
Total: 1330    36      142  Total Score = 400,000

Club: SKY Contest Club

Comments:

This is my first contest as yu7bh. Since 1984 I used yz7dx. Also, it was first
time to operate as single op in CQ WW.
Propagation on my side was excellent but my receiving antena was poor and I am
sorry for all guys who called me with not my response.
It was realy happy time to spend on the band. Also it was good time for testing
a new equipment. I was contesting from building in the center of the city, and I
called it "urban contesting." ( fun+hedonism :-)

Equipment is ft 2000 + OM2500HF+ Vertical on 25 meters + N1MM loger
My son Stefan connect (age 15) ft2k with computer, and it was amaizing how it
is easy to check mulitipliers.
Also, qsl cards are already finished, and each contact will be confirmed. Be
cool, and when received my QSL from CQWW. just know that is small gift from me
as memory of my first contest.If you will send back your QSL to me, I will be
happy, because I have only two country confirmed ( Greece and UK).

Thank you all for nice time,
Branislav Hacko, yu7bh