[3830] CQWW CW K0UK SOAB(A) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 25 20:18:10 EST 2007

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K0UK
Operator(s): K0UK
Station: K0UK

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: COLORADO
Operating Time (hrs): 25HRS

  160:   16    10       10
   80:   48    15       25
   40:  339    31       92
   20:  247    33      102
   15:   81    18       50
   10:   15     8        9
------------------------------
Total:  746   115      288  Total Score = 793,104

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Just before the contest decided to do Asssited High Power. Got the Alpha 87A
back from Alpha and it worked great. A big thanks to Glenn, Anthony, Brad and
Mary for getting it up and running.
 Another big thanks to Carson, WA0RSX for the ground crew work before the
contest on the antenna systems and we still have more to do if weather permits.

 At first the bands were not very good just SA on 15mtrs and some on 10mtrs.
Decided to ignore 10mtrs from what I was hearing and did a run on 20mtrs of
some JA. Had to leave the shack early that evening due to family matters. Up
early to work some 40mtrs and low bands.  LP on 40mtrs was good, EU and deep
Asia... Another late start on saturday due to family matters. Had a good run
for me on 20mtrs sunday morning to EU and then missed some good times again due
to family matters.Had good run on 40mtr LP. Finished off the contest inbetween
the Broncos loss to Chicago with Asia, SA and Eu on 40mtrs..Some best monment
XW1B, P4F, HS0,etc on 40mtrs. What a band...anyway thats it for me going to
watch the Pats and Eagles...See you in the next one. PTL bill K0UK
 Finished off going thru the band and some EU on 40mtrs.