[3830] CQWW CW K0RF M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 25 22:36:12 EST 2007

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K0RF
Operator(s): AA0RS, AD1C, K0AV, K0EU, K0RF, KO7X, KV0Q, K7NV, N0NR, N9RV, W1XE
Station: K0RF

Class: M/M HP
QTH: CO

  160:  175    24       68
   80:  417    31      109
   40:  798    37      129
   20: 1345    38      151
   15:  339    27       92
   10:   85    14       28

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Well, it is nice to be back in the M/M game after a bit of a rest.  Thought it
would be time to have high-band propagation by now, but it wasn't to be.

We had a super team.

AA0RS worked 160 and had an all-time mult record for us.

KV0Q worked 80 and dogged the band for a great mult total.  No runs to Europe
and only fair JA runs.

K0AV, K7NV and N0NR worked 40 and shared in the dissapointment of very poor
conditions.  Essentially no European runs and our JA openings were weak and
inconsistent.

N9RV and W1XE worked 20 with Pat running rate and George picking up qsos on the
second rig.  The majority of the qsos were logged in about 8 hours of reasonable
rate.  The rest dribbled in over the rest of the 48 hour period.

K0EU and AD1C ran 15.  It was very poor with marginal Europe and JA.  Every qso
was a challenge.

KO7X manned 10 with hours of not a single signal on the band.

We are looking forward to better conditions so we can really test ourselves and
the station.  It was a great shakedown run and I have a list of about 20 items
to attend to before the next one.

Thanks for all the qsos.  See you next year.

73,  Chuck