[3830] CQWW CW YB0DPO SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 26 02:54:02 EST 2007

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: YB0DPO
Operator(s): DUDY,YB0DPO
Station: YB0DPO

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Jakarta,Idonesia

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   71    14       34
   40:  165    24       61
   20:  212    26       46
   15:   95    17       38
   10:    0     0        0

Club: ORARI LOKAL GROGOL

Comments:

This was mostly a S&P operation,good condition on 40m, I wanted zone 2 for my
WAZ on 40m,and 10m,but 10m is closed ,no one QSO,15m was not the great
either.missed HC8,and SA stations, but great to worked 3X5A on 40m&20m, 6Y1V on
20m .I went QRT at 21 zulu time ,3 hours before end of the contest,so 40m is
still opened anyway.Thanks to all for the contacts.had a lot of fun.  All
contacts were made from my IC756,100w,7 elements logperiodic and a 40m/80m
rotary dipole antenna, all QSO upload to e-qsl ,paper card please via  K3AIR,
see you next contest  73  dudy