[3830] CQWW CW CT8T(OH1NOA) SOSB/20 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 26 07:21:40 EST 2007

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: CT8T
Operator(s): OH1NOA
Station: CT1DVV/ESV

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: Portugal

   20: 3135    38      135

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Very similar condx than last year on 20m. A bit more qsos and multipliers, a bit
less US worked. Band was open 0600-1900z on both days with sporadic short
opening later in the evenings - the nights were long and quiet. Maybe the
highlight was my last qso: 2227z E51A was super loud while calling CQ with no
takers. Missed zones 19 (again, short path it is difficult and no luck with
long path) and 36 (never heard D2 or ZD7).

This was my 7th CQWWCW and 8th contest operation from CT8T. Thanks again to my
great support team: Teresa/CT1YQM, Santos/CT1DVV, Tony/CT1ESV, Andre, Carla +
others.

73, Timo OH1NOA

Cont. 2006 2007

No.Am 1228 1178
So.Am   63   62
Eu    1592 1782
Asia   183  222
Af      33   35
Oc      22   24

Last year's claimed score: 2964/36/132 = 985,320