[3830] CQWW CW PY4PW SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 26 08:19:57 EST 2007

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: PY4PW
Operator(s): PY4PW
Station: PY4PW

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Brasil

  160:   0      0        0
   80:   0      0        0
   40:   0      0        0
   20:  36     13       23
   15:  42     11       29
   10:   0      0        0
------------------------------
Total:  78     24       52  Total Score = 13,528

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

I worked limited by my antennas in 10, 15 and 20 meters, but the propagation
turned unviable the band of 10 meters, that was completely dead. I operated
with some intervals and with a sum of time relatively low, due to professional
commitments.
My largest fight was against the conditions of the station that are not the
ideals. The station is composed by TX/RX Kenwood TS850-S/AT, antenna MOSLEY
TA-33 Tribanda for 10,15 and 20 meters and low-pass filter CV-TVX2 of Marine
Technology (to stamp the peace with the neighbors).
Finally, it was worth for the new worked countries and for participating again
of contests after some time without participation conditions.
We see each other in the next contest.
Luiz - PY4PW