[3830] CQWW CW OM0M(OM0WR) SOSB(A)/160 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 26 08:40:26 EST 2007

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: OM0M
Operator(s): OM0WR
Station: OM0M

Class: SOSB(A)/160 HP
QTH: CANA

  160: 1190    29       94
Total: 1190    29       94  Total Score = 207,870

Club: DOZEN DASHES CONTEST CLUB

Comments:

Wow what a contest.
We prepared the OM0M contest station for M/M.
The operation was canceled for several reasons (luck of ops and equipment) just
few days before the contest. Last minute decision operate the 160m as SO(A) paid
off due to fantastic activity  on Top band.
The biggest thrill is making decisions tuning for mults or keep the RUN
FRQ??…………….
Adrenaline flowing high when juice multipliers answer to CQ.
Sunday opening to JA with 56 QSOs is the highlight of the contest

TNX for all qso and I apologize to them I not heard.
Our contest QTH is limited due to property constrains and running beverages is
almost impossible……………
I hope the mini Rx -4SQ  will be ready for CQWW160.

RIG:
TS850S  +  OM2500 + Husquarna (top notch headphones )
ANT: 2el vertical beam
Microham keyer II +Wintest

VY 73 DX

Peter OM0WR

P.S.
TNX   for fantastic support  to  chef (OM3WZ) who  have been prepared delicious