[3830] CQWW CW N3ZL SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 26 14:59:41 EST 2007

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N3ZL
Operator(s): N3ZL
Station: N3ZL

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): ?

  160:    1     1        1
   80:   54    12       29
   40:  142    17       60
   20:  136    18       61
   15:   65    18       41
   10:    2     2        2

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

I was out of town at the beginning of the contest so I didn't get on until the
wee hours Saturday morning. Then I had to QRT several times through Saturday
and Sunday for family things since my sister was home for Thanksgiving.

Like some guys have said, it was annoying to sit and have to wait 3 or 4
minutes before someone running a frequency sends their call, and half the time
it gets wiped out by the pileup.

It was fun to break the pileup for 3X5A on 4 bands with my 100 watts and it was
nice to have KH6B return one of my CQs on 80M.

I had no idea how many points I would get, but I had a great time!

73 de Greg N3ZL