[3830] CQWW CW K2PS SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 26 16:23:43 EST 2007

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K2PS
Operator(s): K2PS
Station: K2PS

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: 05

  160:   31     7       11
   80:  186    17       73
   40:  201    22       78
   20:  614    22       97
   15:  128    17       68
   10:   15     7       12

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

No problems from Murphy here -- just a problem with the alarm clock (the Murphy
Bed)?  Overslept two hours Sunday morning, missing a good part of the EU
opening, an inexcusable lapse for an East Coast station.
Fell short of last year's totals, and I could blame the difference in 15M
propagation, but I probably would have matched last year but for the alarm
clock.  Oh well.  I was a bit more enthusiastic about the contest this year
since the perennial winner Ed, N1UR, was off somewhere on the other side of the
world, so not competing in the SOAB LP class.  But alas, there's a new kid in
town, K1BX, who managed to beat N1UR in SSB, and who looks to take the CW title
as well.  Congrats!

Pete, K2PS