[3830] CQWW CW DK0ED M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 27 03:36:07 EST 2007

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: DK0ED
Operator(s): DJ5CL DJ8EW DL1MAJ DK5MB DL4YAO DL4RDJ DL9NEI DL7ULM
Station: DK0ED

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Erding, Germany
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:  222     9       55
   80:  423    12       63
   40:  495    25      110
   20:  491    26       87
   15:  191    25       81
   10:   15     5       10

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

RIG:
TT Orion
IC-7400
Single SB-1000 Amp @ 300-500W

Cushcraft R7 (10/15/20/40)
Dipole (160/80)
RX Loop (80)
Loaded GP (160/80)

We are quite satisfied with our result. One station running at 100W all
the time, the second one with 300 to 500W depending on RFI.

The little R7 worked pretty well, 110 Countries on 40 was great. We were able
to break most of the pile ups sooner or later. US signals on 40 weak during
the night, W4's stronger than 1's and 2's. JA's loud in the evenings.