[3830] CQWW CW XE2GG(@XE2K) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 28 01:50:12 EST 2007

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: XE2GG
Operator(s): XE2GG
Station: XE2K

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: XE

  160:  121     8        7
   80:  598    20       37
   40: 1070    31       77
   20: 1171    28       68
   15:  465    17       34
   10:   29     7        8

Club: DXXE

Comments:

A big GRACIAS to Hector and his family for putting up with me for the weekend.

Although I wanted to sleep or just lie down much more, it was only
three times for about three hours total.  The seeming hundreds of micro naps I
took between sending and receiving exchanges didn't seem to help.  Did I keep
anyone waiting more than a few seconds?  Please let me know, hi!
Disappointing to know there was SO much DX on that I never heard, not even
someone else calling them!  Nothing from zones 17, 20-23, 29, 34, 36, 39, 40.
High noise levels and some switching problems on 40 kept me off that band
during some of the best hours.
Very little Europe here on any band.  Some fine runs into Asia and JA land.
Many fine, loud JAs to be had on 80/40/20.  I didn't try hard enough to
work JA on 160.  I saw a packet spot asking me to listen for JA later on Sunday
night post contest.  Sorry.  I will do better next time.
Once again DXXE comes through to provide zone 6.  Gracias y felicidades por tus
contribuciones, Caballeros!
Another great weekend of fun and sleep deprivation.  Thank you, All!
73, David  XE2GG/N6AN