[3830] CQWW CW I2WIJ SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 28 05:14:51 EST 2007

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: I2WIJ
Operator(s): I2WIJ
Station: I2WIJ

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Milano

  160:  131     6       47
   80:  232    13       66
   40:  289    28      106
   20:  251    26       88
   15:  148    31       84
   10:   35     7       22

Club: ARIMI DX TEAM

Comments:

I just broke the 1Million barrier with the very last qso at 2359, tnx SN8F!

I started the contest tired and after few hours I felt very tired.
I have been tired the whole contest, and finished dead tired!
I want to apologise the many that, near the end of the contest, surely thought
I was a FULL LID: I am sorry but I was falling asleep in the middle of the qso,
in front of the keyboard, then suddendly awake, see the call on the screen,
realize I have to complete the qso, call again and, finally complete the qso
with the report!
After too many of these situations, I decided to take a break; when I had
almost decided to go to sleep I washed my face and continued standing in front
of the radio, and not sitting down till the end anymore!!

Down 200Kpoints and 250Qsos respect to last year, but found low bands very
good! I still don't believe I completed the DXCC on 40M!
And I felt "loud" on 80M, being able to "easily" :)  break big pileups!
And if only people would take a bit of their time just to "LISTEN" instead of
keep calling into nowhere, not even hearing the DX responding to them! would
have been even more productive on that band.
VERY POOR operating practice, just POWER BELIEVERS!!
For the first time in this contest I clearly heard K3LR on 160! but it
was for too short, and even not able to give them a call. I am sure they
would have picked me up.

The Win-Test Objective Tracking (yes, it should be called Targets Tracking) is
a very motivating tool.
I fought a lot against multipliers and at the end I had only 3 mults less than
last year. With so bad 10M it is a great performance!
Yes, I think so.

Cu next one!
Bob, I2WIJ