[3830] CQWW CW OE2S M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 28 13:31:24 EST 2007

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: OE2S
Operator(s): OE1ETA OE2DYL OE2GEN OE2VEL OE2WPO DJ5IW
Station: OE2S

Class: M/M HP
QTH: nr. Salzburg
Operating Time (hrs): 47h43

  160:  645    12       68
   80: 2000    31      113
   40: 1659    37      145
   20: 1444    39      144
   15:  348    35      137
   10:  130    14       57

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

First raw score definitely showing our limits. We were able to set up 3 stations
and man them most of the time with one operator per station, for some hours we
only had 2 operators in total.

We could not do any running on 15m due to local interferences and we could only
use the beverages to its full advantage when no other low band station was
transmitting (TX and RX-antennas were to close together).

But, we had fun, managed to achieve a new OE-record and a good score for BCC.
We even could motivate some DXers to join us to operate a contest, otherwise it
would have been a 3 man-operation. Weather was kind to us, the snow-storm came
minutes after the contest end and blew away one of the beverages. As we have to
take down all beverages, no big damage.

Cu again next CQWW!