[3830] CQWW SSB OF6NIO SOAB(A) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 28 15:32:31 EST 2007

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: OF6NIO
Operator(s): OF6NIO
Station: OF6NIO

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Mieto

  160:   71     6       38
   80:  127     8       54
   40:  133    19       85
   20:  860    30      114
   15:  249    25       98
   10:  108     4       31

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

I worked the SSB leg just for fun and learning so2r with a lot of short breaks
and a good night sleep. The propagation was as poor as expected so I mainly S&P
for multipliers on saturday. In the evening after 21Z we had a good 90 min
pile-up into NA on 20m. Later on sunday 20m opened into NA just after 22Z and
stayed open until the end. Only 28% NA and 59% EU tells it all about the
propagation. Asia was few and far between. A good short skip opening on 10m was
a nice surprise.