[3830] CQWW CW PF5X SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Nov 29 17:10:10 EST 2007

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: PF5X
Operator(s): PF5X
Station: PF5X

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MALDEN

   80:  226    12       67
   40:   66    24       51
   20:  114    16       42
   15:   45    16       40
   10:    4     3        4

Family obligations kept me from a more serious effort. Nevertheless, did some
fun S/P to catch the goodies (e.g. S7, 3X, D4 on 80m), as well as a few short
runs on 80m EU. Condx were mediocre at best on the higher bands, 40m was in
good shape Saterday evening, but I was not the only one who figured that out
... The going was tough !
ZM3A was incredibly loud on 40m hours before local SS.

Thanks to all the DXpedition which make this contest so much fun. CW rules and
always will ...

-- Enno, PF5X

FT1000MP, SPE Expert 1K-FA
3ele SteppIR @ 20m, 40m rot.dipole @ 22m, inv.vee 80m @ 16m