[3830] CQWW CW OV3X(OZ8AE) SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Nov 30 05:56:08 EST 2007

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: OV3X
Operator(s): OZ8AE
Station: OV3X

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Virum

  160:  118     6       40
   80:  293    14       64
   40:  166    18       72
   20:  314    26       74
   15:  123    22       65
   10:   21     9       20
------------------------------
Total: 1035    95      335  Total Score = 741,320

Club: Danish DX-Group

Comments:

Hi All.
Hope all of You had a great weekend. Condx not the best. Next Year shall be
better!
20 QSOs less than last Year and 80.000 points less !
Still we have a bunch of stations out there NOT giving their call sign very
often. On the top is S79UU!
We also have very high speed contesters!. Why do You not slow down - in between
- giving Your call sign ? - You are missing so many stations as they simply
don't dare calling You as they are NOT sure of Your call sign.
When not using packet cluster and internet You are lost and simply have to wait
for those operators not giving their c/s.
I surely miss ZL6QH from New Zealand. - Did hear others but no luck making a
QSO.
Normally having QSO with HC8N from 80-10 meters but no luck this Year!
Nice having LZ9W back on full scale. Read their input here on the reflector.
KL7 totally lost - as with zones 3-4-6.
95% in s&p mode here and tried to catch the African stations but difficult to
find. However nice to hear several ZS stations this Year.

The OV3X is still being mixed up by OH3X and OK3X so had to change speed to
correct You, but You must learn it!

Used my IC-775DSP, TH3MK4 at 11 meters, Carolina Windom 80 at 11 meters and an
inverted L-antenne (W9INN 80/160m sloper) with 3 radials for 80m and 1 for
160m.

73 and see all of You next Year
Jorgen