[3830] CQ WW RTTY IV3JCC SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Oct 2 11:36:20 EDT 2007

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: IV3JCC
Operator(s): GIANNI
Station: IV3JCC

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Latisana

   80:  174   339       1       34     7
   40:  267   577      15       52    13
   20:  394   972      31       69    25
   15:   75   167       0       30    13
   10:   15    29       0       10
Total:  925  2084      47      195    63  Total Score = 635,620

Hi
At the bottom of the propagation i could not expect more from my position and
my set up. Not last the usual daily problems....the phone,the friends and
especially my wife that  she called me for every thing in every moment hi.
 I think that the next WW i will make in a desert hi.
I am sure that  i could make very better.
A surprise a vertical antenna for 40 m. home made, it has given big
satisfactions to me, above all for the place where i have been able to put
it,not having much space on hand.
I am also thinkyng for the next one to try so2r set up...may be.
While i have all the time in order to document to me as i can do whit SW and
hardwer.
If someone can help me he can send to me info by e-mail, they will be
appreciate.
TNX to all and i hope to read you on my screen.

                    73 de iv3jcc Gianni
set up:
ICOM 756 pro3
USB microkeyer interface