[3830] CaQP K6AM SOFixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 7 19:17:19 EDT 2007

                    California QSO Party

Call: K6AM
Operator(s): K6AM
Station: K6AM

Class: SOFixed LP
QTH: SDIE

  160:   18     10
   80:  139     51
   40:  216     37
   20:  347    353
   15:  123     78
   10:    5      6
--------------------

Club: San Diego DX Club

Comments:

Station worked fine.  Noise level unusually low.  Propagation - stinko.

We only had 15 meters for about 4 hours total, so had to milk 20 nearly totally
dry.

Not a peep out of NT.  Bet a lot of guys missed that one.

CQP still one of my favoeites.

Tried N1MM for the first time since we will be using it at PJ4E at the end of
the month.  Very powerful but very complicated compared to CT/NA.

Nice work again by all the other SDIE guys.  Ringer N6MJ did an outstanding job
again at W6YI and the DX club gang at W6PT and N6ED at K6NA both had very nice
scores.

Thanks for the QSY's.  CU in the DX and SS tests.

John,  K6AM