[3830] CaQP W1KLM SOFixed QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 8 07:09:35 EDT 2007

                    California QSO Party

Call: W1KLM
Operator(s): W1KLM
Station: W1KLM

Class: SOFixed QRP
QTH: Arkansas

  160:
   80:          11
   40:          18
   20:          43
   15:           3
--------------------
Total:   0      75  Mults = 33  Total Score = 4,950

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Things here kept interrupting my operating time. I was just beginning to get a
good rate, then at 03:35, I had to go pull a calf. After that I gave up and
didn't even check 160 when I returned. 40M was a disappointment. I heard most
Cal stations at least +10 but none of them could hear me. 40M is usually my
money band. 75M suprised me as I could barely hear anyone but I was never asked
for a repeat. 15 was booming Sat from 22:00 - 23:30, but no one was hardly
there. WA6PZK, W6YX and K6Z were all +40 on 15M. Never checked 10M. Thanks
again for tolerating my 5 watts. See you all next year when hopefully I can
play longer. 73 de Kermit